The history of Concorde Reisemobile GmbH
Get in touch with a company that builds motorhomes for more than 25 years ? with passion. Here are the historical cornerstones beginning with the manufacturing of WIGWAM-caravans, going over to the first own Concorde-model ending with the further development of our vehicles and the extension of our manufacturing-plant.
This happened in 2008
- Formula 1 Driver Sebastian Vettel uses a Concorde Line
- New Manager of export: Andreas Wolfer-Heimann
- Presentation of the 890G with Smart Garage
- Delivering the first Credo-models
2005 - 2007
- Building of plant II and its depot. Start of producing the Credo in own plant.
- First production of a partly-integrated at Concorde
- The Liner-class was expanded by the 1040 and the 1090. They are the biggest Concorde of all times.
- The Carver is the first completely integrated model; the Compact, the Cruiser and the Liner are completely adapted and the Charisma gets additional blueprints.
- Formula-1-Driver Ralf Schumacher and MTB-World champion Sabine Spitz drive Concorde.
- The new heating press, costing about 350.000 Euro, is put in operation.
- Presentation of the new Concorde Charisma.
- New sales manager (Christian Baumgartner) and Developement manager (Joachim Baumgartner).
- New agency for public relation with new marketing-concept.
- Errichtung einer neuen Möbel-Lagerhalle mit 750 Quadratmetern Fläche.
- Building a new depot for furniture with 750 square metre.
- Building a 95 x 12 metre Panel-Production hall.